HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:95 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CRISIL - Data Analyst/Data Modeler - Big Data/ETL (5-8 yrs)
Job title : Data Analyst / Data Modeller - Big data / ETL
Location ; Bangalore
Experience ; 5- 8 years
Job Duties The Retail Credit Risk (RCR) Data Team of one of the large investment bank is seeking data analysts to support and deliver Data projects at Global and Regional levels. A data strategy is being implemented consisting of MI and Data focused projects supporting business and regulatory requirements, with a goal of moving significant processes to Cloud.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the RCR Data Management function and will be actively involved in Big Data lake development by sourcing retail data. There is also a key requirement to ensure compliance against regulatory driven data requirements including Basel 3 and the Data Management FIM.
The job duties would involve:
- Prepare Data model for Risk and Finance Data
- Support Source to Target transformation team(ETL)
- Coordinate with Data analysis team to prepare Logical data model & Conceptual data model
- Prepare physical data model
- Perform model creation for large set of data which are being sourced to Big Data
Skills Required Essentials
- Good understanding of ETL (Extract Transform Load) development
- Hands on experience in Big Data, HIVE, Pentaho (ETL Tool) architecture
- Data Extraction from Teradata, HIVE, Oracle, and Flat files
- Experience in Creating Mappings, Mapplets, and Transformations for loading Target tables
- The successful candidate is expected to have a good working knowledge and delivery experience preferably within a Banking MI and Data Risk systems environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Proven problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Good understanding of data infrastructure and architecture would be an advantage.
- The ability to communicate efficiently at a global level is paramount.
- Ability to deliver materials of the highest quality to management against tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modelling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.irevna.com, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com