Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:3672 Applications:906 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Crisil - Credit Analyst - Corporate Credit (3-8 yrs)
- Analyse Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Make presentations to the Rating Committee and respond to the questions/provide clarifications in support of the rating recommendation
- In case of manager position, the role may also require management of a small team of Analysts/Senior Rating Analysts and ensure quality and regulatory compliance of the team.