HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:404 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
CRISIL - Associate Director - Technology & Transformation (8-12 yrs)
Job title ; Associate Director, Technology and Transformation
Location; Mumbai, Chennai, Pune India
Experience 8-12 years
We are looking for a talented and experienced technologist with good knowledge in technology consulting and execution across financial institutions.
- Provide SME guidance to clients, support the business growth for the practise
- Provide leadership and oversight regarding deliverables, project plans, thought leadership, Prepare - Go-to market- collaterals for BD
- Liaise with internal service groups and work within teams to foster efficiency and deliver quality services across various technology projects
- Manage projects related to - run the bank- and - change the bank- Risk Technology initiatives at Client side to ensure deliveries are done timely to meet the regulatory deadlines
Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science
- Experienced technology consultant with expert level knowledge in Risk Technology architecture, at least one programming language like JAVA, Python
- Good knowledge of latest technology trends like data management, cloud or automation space.
- Candidates should have good experience of running technology change programs in large financial institutions, preferably for Global Market business in Banks.
- Ability to understand complicated problems and supply concise and relevant answers; ability to make informed and data-based recommendations
- Attention to details, tenacious, and commitment to get works done right and in a comprehensive manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with little direction and frequently changing priorities
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients - technology and business unit finance teams
- Excellent communication and user manual documentation skills to coordinate with business stakeholders and team members
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modelling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.irevna.com, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com