Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:3858 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Associate Director - Research - Social Sector - TISS/XISS/IRMA/DSW (8-15 yrs)
Who we are?
CRISIL is India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics, and solutions. We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics, and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
Our analyses, insights and solutions help lenders, borrowers, issuers, donors, investors, regulators and intermediaries make sound decisions. We help clients manage and mitigate risks, take pricing and valuation decisions, reduce time to market, generate more revenue and enhance returns.
Where can you fit in?
Among various sectors, CRISIL has also developed immense credibility for research expertise and analytical capabilities in social sector. CRISIL's social sector offerings facilitate a deep alignment with the CSR Project Lifecycle and its objectives. Among its many firsts, CRISIL also pioneered voluntary organisation (VO) gradings in India, and is in the process of further strengthening its social sector assessment practice.
In the context, we are looking for a professional with research/consulting experience in the social sector who can lead the business independently and grow it to the next level.
What does the role entail?
- Ability to manage strategic relationships internally/externally, assimilate business environment and spot opportunities to grow the business. Also, able to offer innovative solutions to onboard new clients and retain existing clients
- Leading a team of specialists to ensure effective and efficient use of available resources.
- Assist the team in preparation of analytical reports and provide technical expertise on data quality issues, develop plans for data-quality improvement and monitoring and supervising their implementation
- Leading and providing technical inputs in design and implementation of impact assessments and third-party monitoring and evaluation
- Leading and guiding efforts to interpret research findings and using these to inform evidence-based programme design and implementation
- Analyzing MIS data provided by stakeholders for measuring impact and suggesting mid-course corrections
- Synthesizing research, monitoring evaluation, and communicating key findings to relevant stakeholders
- Developing scope of work and contributing to the process for hiring research firms/ field data collection agencies, and providing day-to-day oversight and supervision of hired research firms
- Using appropriate statistical techniques for determining sample selection and monitoring, and analytical approaches for research studies as well as data analytics
- Providing necessary technical inputs for business meetings and proposals/bid documents
- Undertaking field visits as per need
- Conducting training programmes for staff and relevant stakeholders on technical aspects of data collection, compilation, reporting and analysis, and their mentoring to improve data quality and analysis
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the job, the candidate must:
- Have a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management/ Master in Social Work (MSW) or allied from a premier institute (TISS/XISS/IRMA/DSW)
- Have studied financial accounting, statistics and economics as subjects at graduate or post-graduate level
What we prefer in the candidate
- 7 -10 years related experience with leading consulting/ research firms and on projects in various thematic areas (livelihood, women and child rights, healthcare, etc)
- Experience of conducting research and programmatic evaluations and demonstrated ability to provide technical support on monitoring and evaluation of programme and research studies
- Technical prowess in monitoring and evaluation and data analytics, and excellent skills in using quantitative (e.g. SPSS) and qualitative tools, with high-level skills in using MS Excel, MS Access, pivot tables, etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and writing skills
- Excellent collaborative skills and leadership through execution
- Must possess strong business acumen and logical/critical thought processes.
- Outstanding communications, organizational, and execution skills.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural, teamwork skills and ability to foresee issues and initiate appropriate action
- Flexibility and willingness to travel even to remote locations for field visits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.