Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:2039 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CRISIL - Associate Director - GIX - Ratings Analytical (8-10 yrs)
About Crisil :
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
Department: GIX - Ratings Analytical
Job Title: Associate Director
Manage a team of approx. 15-25 people - with a strong focus on client delivery and talent management - involved in delivery of pre-populated rating notes, and providing support on other analytical and process related activities as a part of the credit rating value chain
1. Ensure smooth running of operations - set-up and monitor required systems and processes to enable/ help execution of tasks, ensure timeliness and quality of output
2. Provide the required analytical guidance to the teams
3. Maintain relationship with various stakeholders/ clients and work with them to explore new avenues of support to be provided by the team in the client delivery process
4. Work on continuous improvement projects (including use of RPA, ML/ AI, etc.) to help enhance the credit rating process
5. Support in determining of and execution of team strategy and priorities
6. Manage the performance of team members and conduct regular reviews to mentor and manage the aspirations of the team
1. Strong analytical skills/ sound understanding of credit analysis
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with effective influencing skills
3. Good project and people management skills
4. High solution and result orientation
5. Innovative; open to new ideas and initiatives
6. Strong process orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.