Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:464 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CRISIL - Associate Director - Credit Rating - Product Development Team - Data Business (10-14 yrs)
Associate Director - Data Business
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions.
- A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- The vision of GIX is to enable CRISIL to harness data seamlessly, deploy technology at scale to radically improve our customer value and enhance employee experience while building a future-ready workforce.
- It has business specific knowledge hubs (IR, SME, Capital Markets, Ratings) to drive product development & client management and capability hubs to drive operational excellence for business analytical output, Data sourcing & transformation, Editorial & Design and Operations Support with a team of ~400.
Role Summary :
- Leading the product development team for the data and analytics business, mainly on the non-funds and fixed income business
- Responsible for new product development including working closely with multiple teams like IT, Business Development, Database management, Product Support, Research, Risk Solutions to launch new products
- Manage existing products enhancement, client adoption and revamp strategies.
- Manage and run with the Product Development Programs and Go-To-Market Plan for different products
- Lead the content expertise in offline product offerings
- Designing models/solutions/ smart report formats for dissemination through online platform and offline mode using internal and externally-sourced data
- Drive initiatives which ensure higher efficiency automation, training manual, etc.
- Identification of market needs emerging in the data and analytics space
- Accompany BD team for sourcing new mandates for data products
- Create product brochures, manuals and marketing material
- Identify sources and enter into arrangements for procuring priced data
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and also actively be involved in client engagement and solving their queries
- Liaison with customers to understand their needs and execute specific client assignments
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, associates
Candidate Profile :
- Overall 10 plus years of post-qualification experience, out of which at least 3-5 years' experience in data and analytics space, especially in product development and management
- 2-3 years' exposure to credit rating/ credit analysis/industry analysis/investment management/corporate strategy functions
- Strong understanding of Indian corporate/ BFSI sectors and the general economic & business environment
- Strong understanding of Balance Sheet data, Cash Flow analysis, GST filing data, MSME financing
- Excellent modelling skills
- Good flair for the latest technology
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas
- Positive attitude and ability to work with different teams within tight deadlines
- Adequate experience in managing customers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Should be self-motivated & work as team player for achieving the business objective
Essential Qualifications :
- MBA (Finance) or CA/CFA
- Kindly apply to the post if interested.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.