HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:1114 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CRISIL - Associate Director - Business Analyst/Project Manager - Market Risk (8-12 yrs)
Job title : Associate Director, Market RISK BA/PM
Location Mumbai, Chennai, Pune India
Experience ; 8-12 years
Job Duties :
We are looking for a talented and experienced risk professional with good knowledge in Derivatives products across asset classes in the Risk and Regulatory space
- Provide SME guidance to clients, support the business growth for the practice
- Provide leadership and oversight regarding deliverables, project plans, thought leadership, Prepare - Go-to-market- collaterals for BD
- Liaise with internal service groups and work within teams to foster efficiency and deliver quality services
- Manage projects related to - run the bank- and - change the bank- Risk initiatives at Client-side to ensure deliveries are done timely to meet the regulatory deadlines like FRTB, IBOR, Market Risk Change
Qualification Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance preferred
Skills Required :
- Good knowledge in Derivatives products across different asset classes
- Candidates with financial background must have working experience in risk/risk technology areas including Market Risk, regulations like IBOR, FRTB
- SME/Senior consultant experience in running large change programs on the risk space with experience of running large programs.
- Ability to understand complicated problems and supply concise and relevant answers; ability to make informed and data-based recommendations
- Attention to details, tenacious, and commitment to get works done right and in a comprehensive manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with little direction and frequently changing priorities
- Good experience with Power Point. Ability to ideate application of technologies such as RPA, AI, ML in RISK processes would be of great advantage.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients - technology and business unit finance teams
- Excellent communication and user manual documentation skills to coordinate with business and technology stakeholders and team members
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity firms and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from centres in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity and fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), credit analysis, exotic derivatives valuation, structured finance, risk modelling and management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
CRISIL GR&A includes Irevna, Pipal Research and Coalition, firms which were acquired by CRISIL. For more information, please visit www.irevna.com, www.pipalresearch.com and www.coalition.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.