Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:7700 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
CRISIL - Assistant Manager - Research - Social Sector (3-5 yrs)
About CRISIL Limited (https://www.crisil.com/):
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services.We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.Our defining trait is our ability to convert data and information into expert judgements and forecasts across a wide range of domains, with deep expertise and complete objectivity.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handles all aspects of client interaction, including directing and coordinating execution of assignments
- Undertake analytical execution and preparation of detailed reports in social sector, which includes voluntary organisations (VOs), microfinance institutions (MFIs), farm producer organizations (FPOs) and related products through assessment of organizational, programmatic and financial performance
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and willingness to undertake field visits whenever necessary for various assignments
- Assistance in preparing stakeholder presentations and analytical write-ups
- Preparation and maintenance of process documentation
- Stay abreast of latest developments in the development and financial inclusion sector and understand / be able to comment on their potential impact.
- Contributes to business activity including developing capabilities of their team members and identifying opportunities for their skillset improvement through
- Synthesize data out of multiple data sources to perform analysis about VO/companies/sector
Experience : 3-4 yrs
PROBLEM SOLVING :
May be the key contact for clients
- Prioritize and guides the analytical team ; effectively applies analytical & process knowledge in dealing with all levels of management and clients, and ensures the highest level of service is provided.
TYPICAL SCOPE & IMPACT :
- Supports in streamlining tasks and activities as per priorities and ensure delivery as per defined standards of quality
- Will be a part of formulating operational trainings in skill enhancement
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management / Master in Social Work (MSW) or allied
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.