Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:3003 Applications:596 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Crisil - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Equity Research (1-5 yrs)
Experience : 1 to 5 years
Location : Mumbai & Pune location.
What you should expect from the role ?
A Research Analyst is responsible for executing research of a designated sector / geography for a leading sell-side research firm
1. Build and update company and industry models
2. Create and maintain databases using data from different sources
3. Work on regular research publications - earnings previews, reviews, event updates, flash notes etc
4. Contribute meaningful research ideas for thematic publication
5. Carry out sector analysis and come up with investment themes /idea
6. Keep a track of latest developments in the companies under coverage and the sector and incorporate these into the research publications etc.
7. Conduct independent company-specific, economic, or trend analysis, and write reports which summarize analysis & finding
8. Respond to client inquiries with respect to designated coverage areas
What we expect from you ?
- Good understanding of finance, financial markets and accounting.
- Experience in financial modelling of 1 to 3 years.
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including advanced excel)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligence and hard work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to articulate well to the clients over phone and email
- Willingness to stretch and be proactive
- Should be a strong team player
What we are looking for ?
- MBA (Finance) or Chartered Accountant, Pursuing or cleared the CFA certification
- Prior experience of 1-5 years in Equity Research is preferred or candidates with strong financial modelling work experience in any finance role.