Talent Acquisition at Crimsoni Interactive
Views:4088 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Crimsoni Interactive - Lead - Project Management - Enago (5-15 yrs)
About the Role (Job Description):
- Managing change & transformation projects with different regional teams and developing strategies to implement these projects.
- Implement an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework, incorporating necessary review processes as required
- Define and implement criteria for control and management of the project
- Negotiate and convert contracts as required by the project
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates the team's activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk.
- Leads the project team in determining requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements
- Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the project.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Works with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Proactively influences customers to apply project-planning methodologies.
- Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Develops, proposes, and negotiates project proposals, quotations, and add-ons to leadership and the client.
- Analyses needs and recommends appropriate planning concepts and tools to be used for all facets of planning, scheduling, and tracking projects.
- Analyses project progress/costs and facilitate the development of recommended alternatives.
- Integrates and uses Project Management methodologies.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advises senior management on Project Management capability and risk.
- Monitor daily operations and processes to identify gaps and area of improvement
- Conceptualize strategies to drive operational efficiency
- Identify leakages and drive initiatives to minimize them
- Drive process improvement initiatives to maximize productivity and revenue generation
- Creates strategy for Project Management unit in line with Organization strategy and drives it.
- Works closely with Editing, Quality, and Client Servicing teams to be in sync as to what is expected from Project Management.
- Plans and implements strategies related to deadline management of all stakeholders in the project cycle
- Ensures minimum idle time for projects and an optimum lead/lag time at all stages
- Plans and executes team training and development activities as per business and people requirement
- Responsible for team hiring decisions and performance management of team members
- Instills best practices in freelancer/vendor acquisition and management
- Responsible for maintaining high quality benchmarks in all aspects of project management within the entire team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.