Team Lead at Enago (Crimson Interactive)
Views:570 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Crimson Interactive - Team Lead/Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-8 yrs)
Job title: Team Lead / Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
Department: Human Resources
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shift timings: 10am to 7pm
Reports to: Recruitment Manager
About the Company:
- Crimson Interactive is a pioneer in the field of diverse language solutions as a provider and trendsetter. We provide language solutions to over 2 million authors and clients all across the globe. We are the most preferred partner for researchers, publishers, universities, corporate enterprises & other international entities.
- We have clients across 125 countries and we help them achieve great communication results. We comprise of 3 brands - Enago, Ulatus & Voxtab, which basically caters to the Editing & Publishing, Translation and Transcription segment.
- Ranked #1 in India in the Editing industry, we are the first editing company in India to establish a model of Reverse Outsourcing, which means we outsource to western countries from India to provide services like editing & publication, translation & transcription for our clients.
- We are headquartered in Mumbai & have our global offices in New York, New Jersey, Beijing, Seoul & Tokyo. We also have a global presence across 125 countries. Our esteemed clients comprise of Netflix, Sony, Toyota, University of Sydney, Capgemini, Guinness World Records, Hitachi, Fujitsu & so on.
End to end Recruitment:
- Coordinating with team heads on manpower requirements
- Formulating recruitment strategy based on targets (online, campus recruitment, agencies, etc.)
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Framing the job descriptions along with various functional heads
- Ideate and implement innovative methods of hiring IT & Non IT professionals
- Driving referral programs to capitalize on employee referral as a source of recruitment
- Initial shortlisting of profiles and subsequent telephonic screening to understand the candidate needs and accordingly match with the job requirements in hand and making the candidates go through the interview process
- Mapping and Documenting of all processes related to the recruitment function
- Leading and coaching a team of recruitment professionals and setting them up for success
- Stakeholder Management
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required :
- Postgraduate in HR / Graduate with relevant experience.
- Experience in hiring IT & Non IT professionals across technologies and levels.
- Relevant experience: 5- 8 years handling a Recruitment profile
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written is a must
- Should be a resident of Western suburbs'
Salary offered: 10-12LPA