Recruiter at Crimson Interactive Pvt Ltd
Views:1973 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Crimson Interactive - Sr Manager - Client Servicing (6-12 yrs)
Job title: Assistant Manager-Client Servicing, multicultural work environment, strategy building and decision making roles
Department: Client Servicing
If you seek to be a leader in a company that builds on budding talent, unlimited hard work, and uninhibited appreciation, then we have the job for you.
We offer you a platform to lead a team of client servicing associates, collaborate with the minds of the company to create out-of-the-box strategies for customer satisfaction, and develop methods for effective communication between people from various cultures and countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Brazil, and Germany.
Age, total work experience, relevant academic qualification mean little to us in the face of motivation, self-confidence, innovation, and creativity. Be part of a progressive company that holds talent over tenure, hard work over experience, and creative innovation over tried-and-tested strategies!
We are hiring!
- Liaise with the Operations Team of all three Business units, namely Enago, Ulatus, and Voxtab
- Work in collaboration with the Project Management Team for efficient project management
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team for implementation of strategies
- Efficiently handle the customer service operations for international clients spread across 89 countries
- Manage a team of 4-5 client servicing associates
- Share monthly reporting deliverables with senior team members
- Ensure steady functioning of customer service operations to track and identify high value clients, build strong client relationships, and contribute to service enhancements.
- Coordinate with foreign employees within client servicing and marketing departments to ensure effective and prompt handling of any client related issues.
- Encourage efficient communication within the team
- Create and execute client servicing policies/strategies for the organization.
- Dynamic work environment and the opportunity to work with individuals from varied academic and cultural backgrounds
- Opportunity to work in a niche and fast progressing industry
- Exposure to international markets spread across all major continents
- Opportunity to contribute in important organizational strategic decisions
- Opportunity to participate in various internal leadership development programs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Outlook
- Good technical solution finding skills
- Ability to easily acclimatize to different cultural backgrounds
About Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Crimson is best defined as an organization that encourages innovation, employs creativity, and implements invention of nascent yet brilliant ideas, out-of-the-box strategies, and creative renditions of minds that work together to progress steadily.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. provides Editorial Services to individual clients and corporate customers worldwide. We have over 40,000+ clients spanning more than 89 countries. Under the brands Enago, Voxtab, and Ulatus, Crimson works with a pool of highly skilled freelance professionals and a dynamic and constantly growing in-house team.
We provide specialized services to researchers, journals, and information specialists from various fields including medicine, biomedical sciences, physical sciences, and humanities.
Crimson’s Hall of Fame
A constant winner in the publishing industry, Crimson has grown from strength to strength.
- July 2013: Crimson won the much coveted “India SME Heroes Challenge” initiated by FICCI and Google India.
- October 2012: Crimson won the revered World Quality Commitment Award in the Gold category.
- January 2011: Crimson won the prestigious Red Herring Top 100 Global Award for 2010.
- November 2010: Crimson was announced the proud winner of the renowned Red Herring Asia Award.
- March 2009: Sharad Mittal, CEO, was honored with the revered Indian Achievers Award for Corporate Leadership by All India Achievers Foundation.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Certified for Information Security Management.
Life at Crimson
Crimson is renowned the world over for its innovation but it is also famous for its excellent work culture. The company does not believe in any run-of-the-mill ideas endorsed by the corporate world. What it does endorse is unlimited enthusiasm to learn, uninhibited creative ideas to share, and unified energy that runs in the framework of the organization.
Crimson boasts a plush work area with fully equipped work stations for all employees, a state-of-the-art pantry with a much favorite coffee vending machine, a reading room that offers a quite sanctuary to all in need, and several conference and meeting rooms to add to the galore.
The organization strongly believes in having fun to appreciate and laud the hard work that its employees put in. The Crimson Annual Awards Night is always a winner in this respect. Several monthly events also add to the element.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. believes that success comes to those who walk the path leading to it. Crimson is a progressive organization that believes in its employees and offers a platform for growth, appreciation, and a successful career.
www.crimsoni.com, www.enago.com, www.ulatus.com, www.voxtab.com
For an insight into the inside of Crimson visit:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.