Team Lead at Enago (Crimson Interactive)
Views:1506 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crimson Interactive - Manager - Performance Management & Organization Development (3-7 yrs)
This role is about exclusively establishing and building a culture within which teams and individuals can take responsibility for developing their own skills, performance and behavior. The role typically involves end to end organizational performance management.
Work location: Goregaon (W), Mumbai
Work timing: 10am - 7pm
Working days: Monday - Friday
Required Experience: Min 3years of relevant experience
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving and managing the development and implementation of companywide internal performance management systems
- Establishing key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role in the organization along with individual performance mapping, thereby building a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) framework.
- Developing and conducting trainings and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised.
- Managing organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification system.
- Monitoring progress of individuals, teams and organization and reporting on the development areas on a periodic basis.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks.
- Coaching, developing and accessing leaders through the use of established tools to include robust performance management, 360 feedback mechanism, individual development plans, etc.
- Assisting with change management initiatives by conducting readiness assessments, job-impact analysis, and skill and capability assessments.
- Analyze and maintain performance-related dashboards as well as manage performance analytical methods and practices regularly for all levels.
- Establishing continuous processes designed to develop knowledge, skills and capabilities of individuals, teams and organisations to develop and deliver organizational strategy, plans and objectives.
- Lead the HR Review process and work closely with leaders to understand individuals/teams, develop succession plans and growth strategies for employees, and ultimately drive focus and accountability for building a world-class organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Relevant experience in Performance Management
- Experience in implementing OD intervantions
- Good understanding of PMS cycle and related concepts
- Excellent communication skills
To know more about our us, please visit www.crimsoni.com
If this opportunity is relevant to your skillsets and sounds exciting, APPLY NOW