Team Lead at Enago (Crimson Interactive)
Views:1141 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crimson Interactive - Manager - HR Operations (5-10 yrs)
Job title : Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Associate HR Operations
Department : Human Resources
Location : Goregaon West, Mumbai
Reports to : Manager - Talent Acquisition
About the Company :
Crimson Interactive is a pioneer in the field of diverse language solutions as a provider and trendsetter. We provide language solutions to over 2 million authors and clients all across the globe. We are the most preferred partner for researchers, publishers, universities, corporate enterprises & other international entities.
We have clients across 125 countries and we help them achieve great communication results. We comprise of 3 brands Enago, Ulatus & Voxtab, which basically caters to the Editing & Publishing, Translation and Transcription segment.
Ranked #1 in India in the Editing industry, we are the first editing company in India to establish a model of Reverse Outsourcing, which means we outsource to western countries from India to provide services like editing & publication, translation & transcription for our clients.
We are headquartered in Mumbai & have our global offices in New York, New Jersey, Beijing, Seoul & Tokyo. We also have a global presence across 125 countries. Our esteemed clients comprise of Netflix, Sony, Toyota, University of Sydney, Capgemini, Guinness World Records, Hitachi, Fujitsu & so on.
- Managing Grievance Redressal Cell.
- Analyze work patterns and match expectations with functional heads.
- Analyzed complex data and documentation
- Maintenance of the HR records and systems
- Handling Employee Taxation. (TDS)
- Handling onboarding and exits.
- Leave & Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- Managing annual appraisal operations
- Interacting with pay roll vendor
- ISO & ISMS Surveillance
- Bonus/Compensation Management/Reimbursement/Employee Referral Payments/ESOPs.
- Medical insurance/Health insurance management.
- Policies and procedure documentation
Rewards and Recognition Program :
- Coordinate with team heads for monthly rewards
- Issue and redeem reward certificates
- Collecting feedback and suggesting improvements to the program.
Employee Engagement :
- Organizing and driving fun activities / Employee Engagement activities at Crimson
- Motivation & Organization Development activity
- Assist in creating & maintaining a good work culture
- Recreation Activities: Annual team picnic, Annual day celebration
- Lunch/dinner/movie during high workload, other (e.g., cricket match, etc.)
- Maintain Birthday Database and coordinate Monthly Birthday Bash
- Mediating disputes and advising all sides involved on matters relating to employee relations and human resources policies
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required :
- Graduate with relevant experience (Post graduate in HR preferred)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, Resourceful, Highly Innovative and Creative.
- Working in fast paced, high transaction volume environment.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload within any setting.
- Knowledge of monitoring progress in an employee career.
- Completing all tasks in a timely, organized and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Maintaining all HR paperwork to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.