Talent Acqusition at Crimson Interactive
Views:2664 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Crimson Interactive - Manager - Client Success - Publication Support - PhD (4-10 yrs)
Mandatory Ph.D. holders for this position.
Job Description: Manager-Client Success
Department: Publication Support
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Works with: International Researchers & Professionals from R&D Departments, Internal Teams, and on-demand subject-area experts
About the Business
Publication Support offers a range of services to authors that help them overcome the challenges in publishing their research in a peer-reviewed English journal.
As a Manager for Client Success, you manage a team of Expats and Research Publication Consultants, who help Authors publish their articles in scientific journals seamlessly, by understanding the needs of their manuscript and by assisting them with a range of focused services. Your teams primary objective is to help Authors succeed in their objective by providing knowledge-driven assessments and recommendations and timely delivery of all services. You build long-term relationships with authors through quality conversations and engagement. As a manager of this team, your role involves people management, team development, inbound sales conversion and successful management of all projects being managed by your team.
The team's responsibility
- Communicate with Authors and understand their requirements in order to provide suitable services that will help them achieve their goals.
- Constantly learn and develop the deeper understanding of best practices and industry developments in Research Publication and the STM industry.
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with Service & Subject-matter Experts in order to complete the services customized to each Author/Manuscript.
- Ensure that all the services delivered to the Author meet the defined quality benchmark. Also, ensure the on-time delivery of all the assignments.
- Build a good relationship with our clients by ensuring quality service, producing
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Ph.D. in one of the listed subject areas: Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Environmental Biotechnology, Medical/Clinical Sciences and Physical sciences
- Team Management Experience
- Experience in Client Servicing, Project Management, and In-bound sales conversion
- Experience working either with a publisher in editorial roles or with pharmaceutical companies / R&D departments
- Publications in reputable journals
- A desire to develop a career in management, while staying in touch with your research area and/or research & journal publication industry.
- Sound knowledge and interest in science in general
- Strong interpersonal and email communication skills
- Proficient computer skills - Word, Excel, and Web-based technology
- Ability to organize and juggle varied workload under pressure and to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising the quality of work.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere carefully to established procedures.
- Ability to think on the feet and take actions in complex situations.