Talent Acqusition at Crimson Interactive
Views:2745 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Crimson Interactive - Manager - Client Success - Publication Support - PhD (4-10 yrs)
Mandatory Ph.D. holders for this position.
Job Description: Manager-Client Success
Department: Publication Support
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Works with: International Researchers & Professionals from R&D Departments, Internal Teams, and on-demand subject-area experts
About the Business
Publication Support offers a range of services to authors that help them overcome the challenges in publishing their research in a peer-reviewed English journal.
As a Manager for Client Success, you manage a team of Expats and Research Publication Consultants, who help Authors publish their articles in scientific journals seamlessly, by understanding the needs of their manuscript and by assisting them with a range of focused services. Your teams primary objective is to help Authors succeed in their objective by providing knowledge-driven assessments and recommendations and timely delivery of all services. You build long-term relationships with authors through quality conversations and engagement. As a manager of this team, your role involves people management, team development, inbound sales conversion and successful management of all projects being managed by your team.
The team's responsibility
- Communicate with Authors and understand their requirements in order to provide suitable services that will help them achieve their goals.
- Constantly learn and develop the deeper understanding of best practices and industry developments in Research Publication and the STM industry.
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with Service & Subject-matter Experts in order to complete the services customized to each Author/Manuscript.
- Ensure that all the services delivered to the Author meet the defined quality benchmark. Also, ensure the on-time delivery of all the assignments.
- Build a good relationship with our clients by ensuring quality service, producing
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Ph.D. in one of the listed subject areas: Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Environmental Biotechnology, Medical/Clinical Sciences and Physical sciences
- Team Management Experience
- Experience in Client Servicing, Project Management, and In-bound sales conversion
- Experience working either with a publisher in editorial roles or with pharmaceutical companies / R&D departments
- Publications in reputable journals
- A desire to develop a career in management, while staying in touch with your research area and/or research & journal publication industry.
- Sound knowledge and interest in science in general
- Strong interpersonal and email communication skills
- Proficient computer skills - Word, Excel, and Web-based technology
- Ability to organize and juggle varied workload under pressure and to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising the quality of work.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere carefully to established procedures.
- Ability to think on the feet and take actions in complex situations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.