Senior TA at Crimson Interactive
Views:526 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Crimson Interactive - Manager/Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Exp : 6 - 10 Years
- Responsible for generating revenue and achieving growth targets.
- Work with in-house SEO & PPC teams to track organic traffic performance and paid advertisement.
- Analyze and design customer acquisition campaigns using web analytics and all on going On-Page and Off-Page SEO efforts.
- Conceptualize and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
- Managing web content and rationalize, optimize, and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites.
- Develop a process to ensure content is topical, relevant, and up-to-date, enabling web visitors a feeling of personalized engagement with the website and its content.
- Regular usability checks for English and other language websites for maximum localization impact.
- Build brand awareness and visibility through online press releases, social media including industry-specific articles on blogs and other relevant mediums
- Work in collaboration with designers to improvise on the existing websites design and develop new websites, revamp -online marketing material, and email marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and finalize all designs-related tasks.
- Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Management, Internet Marketing, HTML, Team Management.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, paid marketing, and experience in revenue generation.
- Prior experience of managing a team of a minimum of 3 people.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Graduate/MBA from a reputed institute.
- Curiosity to learn, ambition to progress, creativity to innovate, and the willingness to go that extra mile to achieve unprecedented success.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern.
- Ability to ideate and engage existing clients and prospective clients through email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using MS Office and the ability to acclimatize to different technical tools used in the organization