Senior TA at Crimson Interactive
Views:266 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Crimson Interactive - Lead - Digital Marketing - EduTech Business (7-13 yrs)
About the Company:
Crimson Interactive is a pioneer in the field of language solutions as a provider and trendsetter in Editing & Publishing, Translation, and Transcription. We provide language solutions to over 2 million authors from 125 countries across our three brands - Enago, Ulatus & Voxtab.
We are headquartered in Mumbai & have global offices in New York, New Jersey, Beijing, Seoul & Tokyo. Our client list includes Netflix, Sony, Toyota, MIT, Capgemini, Guinness World Records, Hitachi, and Fujitsu.
Given the needs and demands of the time, we are expanding our portfolio into the EdTech space and have started to build a team for a unique offering combining our business intel in academia and passion for entrepreneurial growth in India
- Responsible for generating revenue and achieving the growth targets.
- Work with in-house SEO & PPC teams to track organic traffic performance and paid advertisement. Analyze and design customer acquisition campaigns using web analytics and all ongoing On-Page and Off-Page SEO efforts.
- Conceptualize and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
- Managing web content and rationalize, optimize, and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites.
- Develop a process to ensure content is topical, relevant, and up-to-date, enabling web visitors a feeling of personalized engagement with the website and its content.
- Regular usability checks for English and other language websites for maximum localization impact.
- Build brand awareness and visibility through online press releases, social media including industry-specific articles on blogs and other relevant mediums
- Work in collaboration with designers to improvise on the existing websites design and develop new websites, revamp online marketing material, and email marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and finalize all design-related tasks.