Lead Talent Acquisition at Crimson Interactive
Views:302 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Crimson Interactive - Head - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Exciting Opportunity in Crimson Interactive!
Learn more about us ; https://www.crimsoni.com/
We have served more than 15,000 clients and are proud to be amongst the top three editing companies in Japan. Since our inception in 2005, we have moved from strength to strength and now have a team of several hundred translators operating all across the globe. We have also successfully partnered with Japan's largest academic publisher, Maruzen, and the second largest publisher in the world, Dai Nippon Publishing (DNP), for their editorial and translation needs. Crimson is a company where cultures across boundaries thrive together. We have Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Indians working for a common objective. We have clients in various geographies-Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, Korea, the US, UK, etc.
Honors and Awards: Crimson has been recognized among the 100 most promising companies in the world by Red Herring Awards
The top 100 winners were the most promising companies in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) business region for leading innovation through technological revolution and creative adaption. Crimson stood out in the academic editing, transcription, and language solutions domain and was a clear winner as compared with its closest competitors.
Work Culture: Crimson's culture is rather simple to define-Passion, Hard Work, Synergy, Enthusiasm, and Trust. In an environment of diverse cultures, we encourage open communication in all forms and meanings. Always looking for the "intelligent" way of doing things, we encourage fresh ideas and learning initiatives. We believe in forming minds and personalities. While the older employees have set the culture, the newer ones redefine it every day, keeping the dynamism alive. Crimson is, in short, defined by Quality People! Quality Work!
Our Office: Crimson's Mumbai office is a state-of-the-art facility in the Goregaon-Malad business district, within close distance of residential areas as well as retail/entertainment hot spots. Located on the topmost floor of a high-rise building, the office provides a serene workspace to allow our employees to nurture their thoughts and ideas into action.
Job Title: Head Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for innovative marketing both online and offline-a person who can combine traditional marketing with technology skills. You will be marketing language services in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. You will also liaise with our offshore offices in Japan, China, USA and Europe to play a major role in marketing initiatives for each region. We operate in a very niche but competitive market, and one has to be an 'out-of-the-box-thinker' to be successful. This role may require you to travel internationally and offers you the exposure to closely work, observe and learn international standards of operations and marketing.
- New client acquisition across all operational regions
- Drive, manage and grow revenue through SEO and PPC for all websites
- Rationalize, optimize and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites, links, and blogs to ensure a healthy and growing flow of connections with our target audience. Ensure there is a process to ensure content is topical, relevant and up to date; and proactively managed where key pages are search engine optimized, and there is personalization of engagement with visitors to our sites.
- Managing the entire marketing department that include foreign (Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, German etc) as well as Indian staff, which involves holding all individuals accountable to perform at their peak
- Find, Develop and manage relationships with partners, research organizations & journals/publishers.
- Responsible for setting up and fully manage our offshore promotions via both online & offline methods
- Collaborate with cross-regional and cross-functional colleagues and with Global Marketing team (Business Intelligence, Market Research, Pricing, Reimbursement and Market Access, etc.) to create and or refine core business processes
- Development and coordination of product/service launches with strong key messages
- Partner with the CRM team to drive customer advocacy process, including customer testimonials, case studies etc. Build existing client relationships.
- Be responsible for all marketing communications, including print and internet
- Develop annual marketing budgets and plans to align with corporate goals for revenue acquisition.
- Represent the company in important international meetings and venues, and be an effective and authentic brand ambassador
Pre-requisites/Key characteristics and skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SEO, PPC and end-to-end online marketing activities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team management experience
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint especially Excel skills
- Curiosity, ambition, creativity and willingness to work in a fast-pace environment
- You take pride in your skills as a teacher and mentor and consider yourself a strong team player. Work
Experience: Candidates with about 10 years of relevant working experience in similar field can apply.
Need to have team management experience since role requires managing over 15 people and growing the team.