HR Consultant at Crest
Views:2035 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Crest - Senior Manager - Administration (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for someone with expertise in:
- End to end Admin & Facility Management
- Guest house / Service Apt Management
- Vendor Management
- Fleet Management
- End to end Infrastructure management
- Large Scale administration operation experience
- Formulate policies and operating budgets for various administration activities and optimize costs.
- Ensure smooth functioning of security, housekeeping, fleet management, front office, cafeteria, guest houses, etc.
- Organize periodic training of contract staff from security and housekeeping to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Manage leasing of facility space. Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design, including space and installation management.
- Identify and negotiate with vendors for all matters related to facilities and general administration.
- Ensure AMCs are maintained for repair and maintenance of assets, equipment, vehicles, etc.
- Planning various corporate events like picnic, annual day and likewise. Organizing events and make arrangements for transport, space, housekeeping, food & beverages arrangement and accommodation facilities if required.
- Manage the international and domestic ticketing, hotel and guest house accommodation etc .
- Manage all visa application formalities and coordinate with embassies for issue of urgent visas and other matters.
- Coordinate with passport authorities for new issue, renewal or loss of passport as the case maybe.
Manage issuing o FOREX to travellers as per his eligibility and ensure compliance to RBI guidelines on this subject.
- Work closely with the designated travel management company and our logistic partners to ensure the highest level of customer service, while streamlining operations.
- Cost monitoring and control and weekly processing of invoices.
- Negotiate deals with airlines, hotels and cab companies.
- Manage Guest House bookings in locations where the facility is available to ensure reduced usage of hotel rooms.
- Maintain contracts and agreements with various vendor partners and timely renewals.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the travel industry and travel technologies.
- Liaise with Govt. Authorities within and outside SEZ for checking compliance of all Statutory and Contract Labour matters related to security, housekeeping, facilities, etc.
- Liaise with government agencies as per company needs and successfully close the issue within the framework of the company's policy on ethical business practices.
- Manage the entire Administration team.
- Allocation of responsibilities to team members Performance management, training & conflict resolution among the team members.
Behavioral Competencies : Necessary
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Planning and Organising skills - to be able to see a project through from conceptualization to completion
- Proven Negotiation Skills with vendors to achieve optimum value from third parties.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Networking skills and ability to build trust and rapport and manage expectations of internal customers and vendors
- Excellent Communication skills - Both verbal & written communication
- Analytical Thinking: to be able to study a situation in a systematic way, identify cause-effect relationships, anticipate obstacles, consider several alternatives and mitigation plans and derive logical conclusions.
- Cross function networking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.