Manager - People & Culture at Crescendo Global
Views:2070 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:547
Crescendo Global - Principal Consultant - B2B Sales - Leadership Hiring Team (2-4 yrs)
You will be responsible to:
- Identify and develop client business/relationships with multi-national firms looking for Specialist Talent Acquisition partners in India.
Client Management - You are responsible to prospect and account-manage a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across India with a focus on permanent recruitment.
- Generate increasing revenue (Q-o-Q) while exceeding KPIs, targets for yourself and your team while demonstrating - best practices- as per Crescendo Service Charter.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Source high- calibre candidates from various digital channels including job advertising, market mapping, headhunting, referral network, Job Portals etc.
- Optimize the performance of the system & processes.
- Development of new methods and strategies to improvise & maximise the output of the team.
People Management :
- Leading a team of 4-5 colleagues, responsible for the career paths of the team members including their hiring, performance management, performance evaluation, retention,desk reviews, daily setups and daily follow-ups.
- Responsible for setting goals for the team, defining KRA's and mentoring coaching them to successfully achieve them.
- Helping building portfolio mix for new recruits for them to successfully complete probation.
Perks & Benefits:
- To work with fortune 500 companies
- State of the art training opportunities
- Business travel across India exposure
- Best incentives in the industry