Head BFSI at RGF Management Search
Views:4038 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Credit Suisse - VP - Market Risk Reporting (6-14 yrs)
VP - Market Risk Reporting
- Sourcing of market risk data including positions and sensitivities to ensure completeness for the Investment Bank across various businesses and trading strategies
- Ensuring timeliness of the data available for calculation and reporting by following up with IT stakeholders to understand root causes for delays.
- Ensuring accuracy of risk positions and sensitivities through position and portfolio move analysis, impact of market moves on portfolio, impact of product behavior on sensitivities among other approaches
- Implement and Own the Control Framework for all risk and finance data
- Understanding front-to-back data flows and system architecture
- To participate in the roll out of enhancements in risk systems, processes and data feeds as well as contributing to various tactical and strategic projects and initiatives.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/Statistics/Economics/Sciences/Mathematics.
- Completed or currently taking the CFA or FRM qualifications would be desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.