HR at Credit Suisse
Views:9827 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Credit Suisse - VP/Director - Market Risk Reporting - Change Role (11-18 yrs)
- Global Leadership role in delivering the reporting change agenda for the Market Risk function of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) including:
Reporting to deputy head of Market Risk Change Management
Accountability to deliver strategic reporting platform for Market Risk from business standpoint which complies with BCBS239 principles
Ensure that reporting requirements from various change programs are also factored in while delivering the strategic platform
Implement & manage a governance which helps to prioritise and deliver reporting requirements across the firm as per business priorities (such as RWA savings initiatives, regulatory initiatives, internal business strategy implementations)
Maintain delivery of reporting changes in legacy platforms until all the reports are migrated to strategic platform
Build and maintain an integrated reporting roadmap which factors in all of the above (i.e. BCBS239, program requirements and legacy reports retirement)
Producing timely status updates, facilitation of steering committee, senior stakeholder management for the integrated reporting book of work
Work with IT to create a comprehensive and transparent view as to the workstreams/deliverables, issues and risks. Continuous and timely updates and where appropriate escalation if issues
Continuous review and enhancements to the delivery model to achieve cost efficiency
Responsible to forecast, monitor and manage integrated market risk reporting budget for business
Functional and line management of the people working in the reporting change team. Oversight of recruitment, training and ongoing development of staff
Act as the Lead Subject-Matter-Expert for regulatory and strategic market risk reporting agenda.
- As a senior member of the CRO change India team, this role may also have an additional responsibility of to drive and contribute to Business Development Center (BDC) strategy and line management of staff as necessary.
- Senior project management experience, in front office, risk management or associated functions
- Successful deliveries of reporting agenda from IT infrastructure development perspective
- Sound foundation of risk management concepts in essential. And in-depth exposure to risk management is highly preferred.
- Overall understanding of regulations such as BASEL framework, BCBS239 etc
- Exposure to end-to-end business process from data management, calculations and reporting
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and architecture. Extensive system implementation experience
- Extensive people management, stakeholder management, communication, presentation and leadership skills. Successful track record of strategic vision and implementation
- Global team and delivery management experience.
Education / Experience:
- University Graduate with good honors degree. MBA or equivalent post-graduation will be an added advantage
- More than 12 years relevant work experience in Financial Institutions
- Has previously worked in the financial industry and lead / managed sizable cross-border system implementations
- Has built and managed large team of between 10 - 30 resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.