HR at Credit Suisse
Views:6129 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Credit Suisse - VP - Business Portfolio Manager - Risk Division (9-15 yrs)
- The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective independent risk oversight:
- Run well-controlled risk processes ensuring an effective bank-wide 2nd line of defense
- Proactively support the business in shaping its risk profile, strengthening its 1st line of defense and aligning its strategy execution with shareholders' and regulatory requirements
- Drive the bank's regulatory 'risk' agenda and position as competent reliable partner vis-a-vis regulatory authorities
- Maintain a comprehensive bank-wide risk appetite framework including market risk, credit risk, operational risk, reputational risk etc.
- Provide stakeholders with transparency on all risk-related matters and ensure timely assessment and escalation
- Continuously strengthen the risk function by attracting, developing and retaining top talents and foster continuous learning throughout the organization
- Drive the continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement of risk-related systems & infrastructure
- OnePPM is the bank-wide tool for Portfolio Project Management (including Portfolio Management, Delivery Lifecycle, Status Reporting, Financial Management, Resource Management, Time Management, Planning and change Control)
- This role reports into the CRO Change OnePPM Portfolio Manager and will have supervisory oversight of the day to day management of the portfolio, with a key focus on the longer term strategy for the OnePPM portfolio team that will align to the vision of the department and the Bank. This individual will act as a point person for escalations and will support the Portfolio manager with the team branding internally and externally to the department. Strong communication skills and the ability multi-task and to re-prioritise in-line with changine priorities is essential.
Key Responsibilities and support:
- Governance Framework
- Define, implement and document the governance framework relating to the financial management and reporting process and annual planning across the CtB portfolio.
- This includes setting up a strong governance framework that is flexible enough to complement a dynamic portfolio of regulatory projects with a complex budget structure.
- Management Reporting and Pre Identification of Financial Risks
- Create management reporting and information tailored to the requirements of the department and the wider bank and supports stakeholder decision making. Such reporting should be tailored to proactively identify finance related risks and issues and aim to resolve before formalisation of issues.
- Annual Planning
- Work with Portfolio Manager to support the communication and roll out of the CtB planning process across the Risk Division. This includes the design of the overall governance around planning, management of data repositories, drafting the communications around planning for input into various governance forums.
- Support the portfolio manager as stand-in representation and preparation for input into key CRO governance forums (PGB, PWG, CCB)
- BAU processes
- Oversight of the financial processes and portfolio management activities
- These include but are not limited to:
- Processing of change requests
- Updates to portfolio structure, program updates
- Dealing with queries
- Supporting and building the common sources of information: sharepoints, OnePPM clinics, ad hoc queries
Qualification / Competencies
- Numerate discipline
- Project management qualifications - PRINCE2, PMP etc
- Lean Sigma or related qualifications
- Portfolio financials experience
- Ideally OnePPM/Clarity SME
- Financial management experience
- Change expert
- Portfolio management experience
- Strong data skills
- Delivery focused
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritise
- Experienced in preparing stakeholder communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.