HR at Credit Suisse
Views:7168 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Credit Suisse - VP/AVP - Quant Risk Role - Market Risk/Credit Risk - IIT/NIT/BITS (6-12 yrs)
Looking for candidates passed out from Tier 1/2 colleges i.e IIT,, BITS Pilani & NIT or P.hd with experience in Quant Space - Market risk / credit risk.
- Opportunity to be a part of a Risk Quants team.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some the best risk quants in the world.
- Opportunity to be a senior member of the Risk Quants team in Mumbai and part of the Quant Leadership team in Mumbai.
- Being a part of an esteemed ecosystem in CS Mumbai team, which now boasts of large teams in areas of Pricing Quant, Risk management and Validation Quant, working alongside the Risk Quants team.
- Culturally is a great place to work. Open door policy from Sr. Management and good work-life balance
- Excellent understanding of Mathematical Finance and Risk
- Prior experience with Risk, Quants and deep understanding of products across asset classes
- General understand of the role of risk teams in the banking world in terms role of traders, Quants, Risk managers and Validation groups and Global regulatory landscape
- Great quantitative skills, excellent in statistic and mathematics, good competence in programming
- Ability to talk about and communicate highly technical aspects
- Graduate or post-graduate in engineering discipline or in pure mathematics
- Work experience of 7-10 years in related areas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.