HR at Credit Suisse
Views:4809 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Credit Suisse - Vice President - Line Risk Management (12-20 yrs)
VP - Line Risk Management
Line Risk Management support for Global Deployed
Functions in India :
- Prepare the monthly Control Review Meeting materials with Operations senior management. This includes facilitating the meeting where required, working in partnership with the line management to ensure that all key risks are well understood and that relevant issues are escalated.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior members of line management responsible for underlying process, controls & supervisory controls and ensure value added activities are performed to understand & enhance their control environment.
- Communicate and monitor identified risk issues and suggest/track appropriate corrective action.
- Work with line management to support
- Audit/RCSA/Regulatory Examinations and associated follow up actions & Control Improvement Plans.
- Work with line management to identify and ensure operational incidents/losses are reported timely in the Firm's incident/loss monitoring system and risk assess each event to ensure appropriate remediation action is taken.
- Perform regular thematic read across to ensure risk is mitigated across other processes.
- Define and complete prioritized Operations Risk Assessments as required. This includes but is not limited to reviewing events/processes where there is inherent risk to identify potential control weaknesses and perform root cause analysis where required to ensure residual risk is mitigated.
- Risk assesses deployment proposals and evaluates impact to various Operational groups and ensures areas of cont You Offer: Line
- Risk Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.