Recruitment Relationship Manager at Credit Suisse
Views:3527 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Credit Suisse - Vice President - Group Operations (14-18 yrs)
Vice President Group Operations
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Group Operations (- GO- ) carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every single day. GO operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'. GO and Group Operations Service Delivery (- GOSD- ) support the Front Office divisions dealing all aspects of post-trade life-cycle. Services Management is responsible for delivering a key part of the GO strategy by improving productivity of all service providers, including 3rd parties and market utilities; and to ensure ongoing evidence of appropriate control and oversight for all service providers.
Role description :
Based in Pune, India the role is part of the Services Management team. The role includes all aspects of engagement with all GO's service providers, particularly 3rd party vendors whether engaged via handled capacity or led service contracts. Handling and improving all aspects of the contract lifecycle. Improve vendor performance, productivity and cost-effectiveness by providing input into contract and commercial strategic decisions. Partner with GO senior management to lead key vendor relationships. Provide analytical approach to help identify efficiency opportunities in GO and Group Operations Service Delivery (GOSD). As part of the global Services Management team drive and play a part in delivering on a wide range of ad hoc and more strategic initiatives and projects.
- Lead contract renewals, amendments, changes
- Support negotiation of new handled capacity / led service / utility based contracts
- Operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for GO and GOSD (sourcing strategy, business case, service level and vendor performance etc.)
- Support Senior management to identify and execute opportunities to migrate to handled services contracts
- Risk-mitigated planning, collaborating with all relevant partners, protecting overall interests and compliance requirements for Credit Suisse
- Support efforts to improve service provider performance management
- Drive vendor performance framework standardization across GO and GOSD
- Lead vendor governance meetings and facilitate timely closure or issue of items relating to vendor service delivery
- Leading a small team in delivering the role objectives
You Offer :
- Should have 5+ years handling and developing, leading vendors and sourcing risk in both vendor and captive models
- Should have 5+ years in delivering vendor performance and service level agreements across large global organizations
- 5-10 years in governing a vendor and sourcing model
- Should have a deep understanding of Operations processes, supported products and infrastructure would be beneficial
- Should have strong communication skills: good ability to negotiate and influence at the senior level
- Good Project Management skills, very strong literacy in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.