Credit Suisse - Stress Testing Role - RWA Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Your field of responsibility :
The Risk division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of decisions making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from enterprise risk management to risk and finance reporting and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative team within the Group Enterprise Risk, stress testing department, which provides exposure to all business divisions and various risks affecting the firm
- A significant role in stress testing that includes developing a comprehensive understanding of risk associated with various businesses, products and how these are impacted by macroeconomic developments
- Involving in internal Credit Suisse and regulatory stress testing to assess the Bank's resilience against capital adequacy and earning volatility. BAU stress testing is a well-established process that assesses divisional and firm-wide stress impact
- Extensive and close co-operation with other functional areas, maintaining a bird's-eye view on the risk profile of the group and where needed designing and building further quantitative monitoring tools
- The job entails working to distill risk information from the analysis of stress testing results (stress RWA, stressed leverage exposure) to derive tangible implications for business-lines and the group; presenting the results of the analysis to senior management
- This requires detailed understanding of Pillar 1 RWA components, and translation into stress projection to derive Pillar 2 stressed RWA profiles at Group, divisional and granular business hierarchies
- The results of stress testing analysis would also feed into internal risk and capital planning process and hence successful candidate would be expected to further integrate stress testing results with business decision making process
- Preparation of scenario analysis presentations for senior management, the Board and Regulators. FINMA stress testing requirements including: Analysis of Regulatory Scenario results, and preparation of regulatory submissions
- The candidate is expected to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including divisional and group wide enterprise risk teams, highlighting the main portfolio vulnerabilities under various enterprise wide scenarios, and initiating discussions on possible mitigation actions
- This role offers high exposure to Senior Management. Moreover the role is within one of the critical areas of the bank - stress testing.
Your future colleagues:
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- 3-5 years' of proven work experience in risk management, ideally gained in a consulting firm, big four or tier 1 financial institution
- Outstanding experience or/and understanding of Enterprise Risk, stress testing and scenario analysis across key risk types (market risk, credit risk, business risk and operational risk) required
- Exposure to one of more risk management concepts: VaR, IRC, PE, LGD, PD, stress loss and risk identification associated with the portfolio
- Proven understanding of RWA calculation techniques like standardized/advanced IRB (PD/LGD approach), securitization framework (ERBA/IRBA/SA approaches)
- Develop and perform analysis of various reported elements explain the story behind the stress RWA and leverage profiles, along with crisp documentation for regulatory submission
- Build automation around the execution process which results in process efficiency and deep dive into portfolio analytics
Proven understanding of financial markets, private banking and investment banking products including sound derivative knowledge
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills. Comfortable with summarizing large complex data, making conclusions and communicating senior management in a simple way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluency in English (both verbal and written). Since the role involves interacting with global stakeholders and preparing presentations
- Proven ability to identify various opportunities to improve controls and processes, and you are able to work with other teams to implement these improvements
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a high level of flexibility, a positive personality and can-do attitude!
- Willingness to work hands-on with experience in a short turnaround time analytics reporting role
- An ambitious, result oriented, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.