Credit Suisse - Stress Testing Methodology Role - Enterprise Operational Risk Management Division - IIT/IIM (9-12 yrs)
This role would be part of the Global Stress Testing Methodology group within Enterprise Operational Risk Management division. You will be working with stress testing modelling teams on improving existing stress testing methodologies. This will involve working with bank-wide risk modelling teams covering all divisions as well as all risk types including credit risk models, market risk models, operational risk models, RWA models. The role also involves working with model owners to in preparing material for stress testing methodology committee. The role would involve working closely with various modelling teams to understand and provide effective challenge to approaches developed. This is the most challenging part of the role as the role requires a good understanding of all key risks faced by the firm across all material businesses.
The results of the developed stress testing approaches would also feed into internal risk appetite / limit setting processes. You are expected to further integrate stress testing results with business decision-making process. The role is a high visibility role with key partners ranging from various model owners across the firm, Senior Management and Regulators.
The key success criteria for this role are -
- Deep understanding of stress testing methodology, especially market risk and credit risk
- Successfully collaborate with market and credit risk modelling to improve stress testing methodology
- Ability to present complex issues to senior management in an intuitive fashion
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities - highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We- ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities.
- You have excellent financial modeling skills with a strong quantitative background (degree in finance / economics from Tier 1 Institute such as IIT / IIM with quantitative background)
- You have 10+ years- relevant experience of having worked in a model development or model validation function
- You bring prior experience of working with investment banking risks either in direct employment or consulting capacity
- Prior experience of stress testing methodology development / validation would be preferred
- Experience of working in R / MATLAB or one of the programming languages such as C# / Java / Python would be preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.