Credit Suisse - Senior - Risk Modeler - Credit Risk/Market Risk/Liquidity Risk (4-12 yrs)
Role Description: Senior- Risk Modeler- Mumbai
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Opportunity to improve liquidity risk know-how and to become a subject matter experienced in an area with growing importance.
- Part of the global Liquidity Risk Modelling Team with significant growth opportunities in Mumbai.
- A challenging and multifaceted role within the Liquidity Risk Department.
- An opportunity to further improve the banks liquidity risk modeling capabilities.
- Widespread interaction with partners across Front Office, Risk, and Finance.
- Get to know regulatory approach from different regulators including FINMA, FED and PRA
- You will form part of a dynamic and international team across locations.
- Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Finance or Economics.
- At least 6+ years of work experience in banking or consulting (a risk management/modelling background or liquidity experience)
- Outstanding knowledge of financial products
- Communicating effectively and confident with key business partners.
- Solid MS Office skills (in particular Excel including VBA, R/Python (additional programming languages would be a plus)
- Ability to learn quickly and are never worried asking questions.
- Proficiency in English.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.