HR at Credit Suisse
Views:3529 Applications:834 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Credit Suisse - Quantitative Investment Risk Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- The opportunity to further develop and influence the Credit Suisse risk management solutions on investment product and portfolio level - used for the client advisory business
- The possibility to grow into a job profile which is supported by regulatory needs (PRIIPs, MiFID)
- Responsibility for the further development of quantitative risk management solutions on investment product and portfolio level that are used bank-wide in the broader context of client advisory and investment suitability
- Contribution to development projects in close collaboration with the Zurich team and internal business partners (globally)
- To provide advice on risk modeling for market, credit and liquidity risk for single instruments/product groups and their behaviour in portfolios
- Partnership with risk, portfolio and investment product specialists in order to assure quality of developed risk concepts
- Preparation of analysis, special reports and presentations for different business associates.
- University degree in finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering
- Post-graduate degrees like FRM, CFA, CPM, etc. would be advantageous
- Investment product knowledge in derivatives and structured products, other asset classes as an advantage (e.g. Funds, Equity, Fixed Income)
- Practical experience in quantitative risk modeling and simulation (Python, C#, Matlab or similar), fact-finding, analysis and tracking market trends.
- Equivalent work experience in derivatives pricing, risk management, portfolio management, product controlling or treasury areas in multinational corporates
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, Self-starter, motivated, willing to take charge, high on conviction, and dedicated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding oral and writing skills in English.
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.