HR at Credit Suisse
Views:13336 Applications:1224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:280
Credit Suisse - Model Risk Management Role - Validation - EORM Team (0-4 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients- and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We Offer :
- As one of the world's leading banks, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 45,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
- Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- CRO (Chief Risk Officer) Division is responsible for modelling, measuring, monitoring and managing the risks across multiple dimensions - credit, market, operational, reputational etc. The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective and independent risk oversight.
- Enterprise and Operational Risk Management (EORM), which sits within CRO, provides group-wide holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, best practice, policies and processes. Department drives group-level risk analysis and provides risk coverage for:
(iv) Reputational and
(v) CRO relevant regulatory risk management.
- EORM acts as the guardian and controller for firm-wide risk strategy, risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation and aggregate risk metrics.
- Given enhanced regulatory scrutiny of large banks and changing business landscape, Risk has seen a substantial increase in modeling and related effort. We are therefore looking to build our team to meet the enhanced requirements.
We broadly work on :
- Model Development - Responsible for modelling and development of comprehensive and consistent risk models for Operational Risk, Economic Risk and Stress Testing models that meet both internal management and regulatory requirements.
- Model Validation - Independent validation across wide range of core Risk Capital (market/ credit/ liquidity/ operational/ stress testing) or other business-impactful models - with a strong challenge to modelling approach
As a member of these teams you will be collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders globally to deliver on multiple projects. It will involve frequent interaction with a number of significant stakeholders such as front office, risk management, financial accounting, IT as well as auditors and regulators.
You Offer :
- Candidates for the role in the EORM team are expected to hold a Master's degree with probably a PhD in a quantitative discipline, For Example: Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Finance.
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to explain complex topics to a diverse range of audiences.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
- Good knowledge including programming experience of software applications such as R, Matlab, C++, SQL and SAS.
- Experience in financial modelling. Hands-on experience of risk and capital modeling, derivatives pricing and broader financial modeling is desirable, but regardless of experience all candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of capital modeling, financial and derivative products and mathematics, from private study if they have not previously worked in the financial sector.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.