HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1620 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - MIS Reporting Role (3-5 yrs)
MIS Reporting Role - 101700
Job Opportunity for MIS Reporting Role
The purpose of the MRU within the Service Transformation function of the Risk and Finance Data Analytics and Reporting (RFDAR) division is to provide a single source of consistent quality, timely data & related calculations across Risk & Finance stakeholders.
The key functions within RFDAR being :
1. Risk Reporting,
2. Data Governance,
3. Data Quality Management.
The MRU sub-function is looking to recruit a strong team member in Pune, India to contribute and partner with the 3 functions of RFDAR in strengthening the governance environment through the production and distribution of key metrics and Management Information reports.
Key activities of this role are :
- Ensure the timely delivery, data integrity and completeness of monthly KPI/KRI metrics and Management Information reports produced at a granular business, regional and/or entity level.
- Perform variance analysis and display the understanding of the key drivers for material exceptions and negative trends in the metrics.
- Prompt escalation of large spikes and anomalies in metrics data with findings from independent investigations.
- Consistent communications and follow-ups with senior managers, RFDAR and IT teams to collate detailed commentaries on the root causes and potential remediation of issues identified.
- Automation of manual processes and implementation of metrics enhancements with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Respond and tend to ad-hoc queries or requests from stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualifications in Banking & Finance or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of previous work experience in Banking, IT or Risk/Control functions in a financial institution
- Strong analytical skills with an acute eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English language fluency
- Effective stakeholder management skills and ability to understand business process flows
- Highly self-organized, good time management, tracker and chaser and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Reporting Tools like R, Tableau and/or Oracle SQL, MS Access databases, MS Excel and VBA a bonus
- Team player with proactive work attitudes and good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.