Credit Suisse - Manager - Business Performance Reporting Role (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Business Performance Reporting
The purpose of the MRU within the Service Transformation function of the Risk and Finance Data Analytics and Reporting (RFDAR) division is to provide a single source of consistent quality, timely data & related calculations across Risk & Finance stakeholders.
The key functions within RFDAR being:
1. Risk Reporting,
2. Data Governance,
3. Data Quality Management.
The MRU sub-function is looking to recruit a strong team leader based in Pune, India to contribute and lead a team of analysts and partner with the 3 functions of RFDAR in strengthening the governance environment through the production and distribution of key metrics and Management Information reports.
Key activities of this role are:
- Analyzing key exceptions, negative trends and performing necessary due diligence to ensure adequate explanations and commentaries for senior management
- Leading a team responsible for the production and distribution of relevant KPI/KRI metrics, ensuring the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of Management Information (MI) used for decision making
- Co-chairing regular management meetings and participating in governance forums to present and discuss on Metrics and Controls related items
- Understanding of related business processes, systems architecture and data flows in order to develop new MI and enhance existing reports in response to evolving business or regulatory requirements
- Evaluating the Controls environment and drive compliance to related policies and regulatory initiatives
- Engaging stakeholders within the Risk division, Front Office and IT teams actively for related metrics updates, change initiatives and issue remediation.
- Graduate or post graduate background in Banking & Finance or related disciplines
- 7-10 years previous work experience in Banking, IT or Risk/Controls functions in a financial institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English language proficiency a must
- Proven track record of leading teams and managing projects will be advantageous
- Solution-driven, detail oriented and focused on operational efficiency
- Highly self-organized, good planner, tracker and chaser and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Access, advanced knowledge of Excel VBA and Oracle SQL a plus
- Proactive work attitudes and good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.