Credit Suisse - Lead - Pension Risk Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Your field of responsibility :
You will be part of Credit Suisse's Group ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) function responsible for developing, maintaining, enhancing, and executing Bank-Wide Pension Risk Models (Economic Risk Capital, Stress Testing, etc.), including engagement with senior executives, Pension Funds, finance, and auditors.
- You would be responsible for execution, enhancements, and updates to the bank wide Pension Risk models in collaboration with core development teams and divisional ERM teams, including also creating transparency around the similarities and dissimilarities of different risk measures.
- Ensure smooth collaboration with key stakeholders as part of the quarterly cycle of model runs and reporting, incl. Pension Fund CRO, Finance, Senior management, and audit.
- You will be responsible for performing the review and challenge of the assessments per-formed by the divisional ERM teams and CFO.
- You would be also expected to partner with Divisional ERM teams to ensure the Group wide Pension Risk Frameworks and model results are appropriate, cascaded, and embedded.
- You would be expected to perform ad-hoc analyses for management via leveraging on exist-ing modelling frameworks, incl. potential modification of settings and developing Business Intelligence Dashboards.
Your future colleagues :
The Global Pension Risk is a globally distributed team of partners largely engaged in analytics and execution, research and analysis, review and challenge activities involving collaboration with partners across the world both internally (divisional ERMs, CFO, senior management, audit) and externally Pension Funds (Switzerland, UK, US). A number of full-time staff ranging from Managing Director to Analyst work in a dynamic, proactive, and demanding environment.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience :
You are a risk expert and experienced team-player, with a track record of delivering challenging objectives and high team morale. Credit Suisse considers the following requirements as desirable for this role:
You have 7+ years' experience of having worked in a risk management (or related) function.
- You have a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in finance or quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 Institute, with outstanding understanding of risk measures and analytics, primarily in Market Risk and Asset Liability Management.
Solid experience in the financial services; independently coordinating the implementation of larger framework, programs, functions, or project.
- Working knowledge of other risk functions. For example: Pension Funds, Treasury & Liquidi-ty Risk, Operational and Compliance Risk, Strategic/Business Risk/Financial Planning & Analysis, and (or) Model Risk.
- You have good understanding of risk models and model frameworks and experience em-bedding them within the organizational processes, including reporting.
Proven understanding of stress testing techniques, VaR, risk appetite controls, and related industry best-practices.
- Knowledge of financial products including fixed income and equity products.
- Comfortable asking questions in challenging environments. Ability to work independently and assume creative responsibility for complex deliverables, balancing delegation with hands-on leadership.
Demonstrate the highest levels of intellectual curiosity, including proactive and ongoing self-education on a wide range of conceptual and technical areas.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication / presentation skills, including the ability to provide executive level content.
- Attention to detail in regards to owning and reviewing policy, procedure, and controls, in-cluding the performance of control testing.
- A team-player, comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving, and demanding environment
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives. You have the ability to present complex issues to senior business partners in a simple way.
You have the ability to present complex issues to senior business partners in a simple way.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Coding skills in R or Python is a strong plus.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.