Credit Suisse - Lead - Model Risk Reporting - Enterprise Risk Management (7-10 yrs)
Part of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) at Credit Suisse, the Model Risk Management (MRM) team has a mandate to identify, measure and handle model risk across Credit Suisse. The team is established in London, Zurich, New York, Mumbai, Pune, Warsaw and Singapore. As the global lead of the Model Risk Reporting function, you will get to define and execute the model risk framework for the bank, and get a deep understanding of the modelling landscape and key model risk topics across the bank. The heightened regulatory focus and strong interest from senior partners on model risk reporting guarantee a significant level of transparency to the business and senior management.
- A global lead role is in-charge of defining, owning, executing firm-wide model risk reporting
- You will have opportunity of liaising and collaborating with partners across model owner, validates and user communities
- You will clear transparency to business, senior management, regulators and other partners
- You will do people management responsibilities for the Model Risk Reporting team
You Offer -
- You have a Master's degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering
- You have deep understanding of Finance and Risk
- You have proficiency in data analytics
- You have 7-10 years- experience in a large financial services organization, with exposure to risk management or reporting environment
- You have the ability to explain complex technical topics to a diverse range of audiences
- You have proven people management abilities
- You have self-motivation, creativity and curiosity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.