HR at Credit Suisse
Views:4880 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Credit Suisse - Internal Controls/Operational Risk Role (5-10 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
You will be involved in a wide range of activities, including:
- Assisting with the CDCP Governance Framework, associated metrics, and reporting tools - with issue of key risks to senior management
- Work closely with Business Controls, ORM and Front Office in developing the Business Risk and Controls Framework; including the RCSA process
- Monitoring/Reporting of key lead indicator [KRIs/KCIs] across Businesses
- Developing & maintenance of Control tools used to monitor Trader performance, Desk performance and Business level performance
- Performing tyre-kick/deep dives/thematic reviews into key trading metrics to understand the reasons for outliers and suggest remediation actions by improvement to existing controls
- Involvement in identification, review & maintenance of Business Controls Inventory
- Undertake Design Effectiveness Testing [DET] and Operational Effectiveness Testing [OET] for FO controls
- Liaising and partnering with other Corporate Functions [Product Control, IT, Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, etc. ] as per project requirements
- A challenging & dynamic work environment
- Exposure to the functioning of a team of highly skilled professionals and a global working environment
- Experience with one of the world's most reputed financial services organization
- High quality content and responsibilities in the work role
- Mobility opportunities within the team.
- You have professional qualifications: Post Graduate, preferably CA
- You have hands-on experience in crafting and preparation of Management Information.
- You have analytical skills and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with partners
- You have excellent quantitative and analytical and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work load every single day, adapting to changing workloads.
- You have strong communication skills in written and interpersonal
- You are knowledgeable in CA, MBA Finance
- You have deep knowledge on Investment Banking products will be an asset
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.