Credit Suisse - Financial Regulations Advisor (2-7 yrs)
Financial Regulations Advisor - 132563
On this position you will gain knowledge and understanding of financial regulations (including Asian and international regulations) as well as of financial products and services offered by the bank. We offer international exposure, a collaborative environment and direct contact with senior management.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, most notably for:
- You will be analyzing various international, regional and local regulations and acts of law for the purpose of identifying their impact on APAC business, financial products, services and clients (e.g. the rules issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, local implementation of Basel IV, as well as the EU and Swiss laws when relevant due to business set-up
- You will provide deep impact analysis of regulatory requirements for projects within Credit Suisse implementing the respective regulatory requirements.
- Providing analysis to the business on possible regulatory and legal requirements of new business models and products, indicating possible issues, risks and mitigation actions.
- Promoting awareness of regulatory change, a.o. preparing presentations (e. g. indicating trends, business opportunities and risks for APAC, timelines, thematic review slides for senior management.
We are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual with the following qualifications:
- You hold a Master degree in law, economics or equivalent.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a legal/compliance/business management department e.g. of a law firm/ financial institution/consultancy firm/other.
- You have fluent English (verbal and written).
- You have extraordinary analytical skills and drafting skills (the ability to clearly formulate thoughts and argumentation).
- You demonstrate knowledge of financial products and services.
- You have good MS Office skills (especially in Word and PowerPoint).
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with team members.
- You are a dedicated problem-solver with a positive, open-minded personality and can-do attitude
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.