HR at Credit Suisse
Views:5309 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Suisse - Financial Accounting Role (2-4 yrs)
Financial Accounting - #116608
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
Responsibility of ensuring the Company's financial records are in compliance GAAP, Accounting Policies & Standards and respective local regulatory requirements, Internal Control requirements, Corporate Accounting Department policies and procedures
- Efficient and effective timely delivery of External and Internal Financial Reports, including local statutory and regulatory reports
- Prepare monthly and year-end Local GAAP Financial Statements in the PeopleSoft general ledger
- Prepare tax calculations, maintain tax records, liaise with tax team and prepare information for various details required during the Tax assessment
- Responsible for responding to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (internal and external)
- Responsible for GLASS Sign off and ensuring that there are adequate back up of the same as per the policy
- Liaise with various controlling teams across the region
QUALIFICATION / BACKGROUND
- Graduate in accounting or an advanced degree of certification in finance, accounting or management would be preferred.
- Local training, Chartered Accountant or equivalent is required
- Public Accounting Experience is preferred
- Prefer applicants from NBFC/ Securities having broker dealer experience; alternatively open to look at candidates from Big 4 handling audits of similar companies.
- Experience with a global organization operating in India
- Knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting, General Accounting Principles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.