HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1414 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Credit Suisse - Exempt Non-Officer - Financial Accounting - CA (1-4 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Responsibility of ensuring the Company's financial records are in compliance with GAAP, Accounting Policies & Standards and respective local regulatory requirements, Internal Control requirements, Corporate Accounting Department policies and procedures
- You will be efficient and effective timely delivery of External and Internal Financial Reports, including local statutory and regulatory reports
- You will prepare monthly and year-end Local GAAP Financial Documents
- Preparation of daily reporting i.e. trail balances, Capital Adequacy, Structure Liquidity, Investment valuation etc.
- We are responsible for monthly close for Bank Branch entity
- Work with external and internal auditors to meet all audit requirements
- You will contribute to the variance analysis process
- Contributing to automation and improvement in execution of existing process
- Timely review and update of process procedures and checklist
- Preference - You are a Chartered Accountants
- Prefer applicants from banking experience and knowledge of RBI & banking regulations; alternatively open to look at people from Big4 handling audits of Banks
- You have experience with a global organization operating in India is desirable
- You have deep knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting, General Accounting Principles, General Ledger
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills verbal and written
- You have the ability to learn and apply learning quickly
- You have excellent team-player
- You are able to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.