HR at Credit Suisse
Views:8146 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Exempt Non-Officer - Financial Accounting (1-5 yrs)
Financial Accounting ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to build creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You will be responsible of ensuring the Company's financial records are in compliance GAAP, Accounting Policies & Standards and respective local regulatory requirements, Internal Control requirements, Corporate Accounting Department policies and procedures
- You will ensure efficient and effective timely delivery of External and Internal Financial Reports, including local statutory and regulatory reports
- You will prepare monthly and year-end Local GAAP Financial Documents in the PeopleSoft general ledger
- Prepare tax calculations, maintain tax records, liaise with tax team and prepare information for various details required during the Tax assessment
- Responsible for responding to ad-hoc requests from partners (internal and external)
- Responsible for GLASS Sign off and ensuring that there is adequate back up of the same as per the policy
- Liaise with various controlling teams across the region
- You have process engineering skills/experience with some IT Skills
- You have good interest in IT who can help with the automation/ efficiency or building macros for some of the work done manually
- You are Graduate in accounting or an advanced degree of certification in finance, accounting or management.
- You have Local training, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- You have Public Accounting Experience is helpful
- You have preferred applicants from NBFC/ Securities having broker-dealer experience; alternatively open to look at you from Big 4 handling audits of similar companies.
- You have experience with a global organisation operating in India
- You have a deep understanding of Financial and Management Accounting, General Accounting Principles
You have done CA with CISA will be an added advantage.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.