HR at Credit Suisse
Views:3758 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Credit Suisse - Enterprise Risk Stress Testing Role (4-8 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We offer :
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative team within the Group Stress Testing department, which provides exposure to all business divisions and risks affecting the firm.
- A challenging role in stress testing that includes:
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of risk types associated with various businesses, products and how these are impacted by macroeconomic developments.
- With close co-operation with other functional areas, maintaining a bird-eye view on the risk profile of the group and where needed designing and building further quantitative monitoring tools.
- Analyzing and interpreting enterprise wide capital and earnings stress testing results for the group, presenting the results of the analysis to senior management.
- Engaging with various partners including divisional and group wide market, credit, liquidity, enterprise risk teams, highlighting the main portfolio vulnerabilities under various enterprise wide scenarios, and initiating discussions on possible mitigation actions.
- This role offers high exposure to senior management. Moreover the role is within one of the fastest growing and critical areas of the bank - stress testing. Stress Testing Scenario Analysis and related modelling are expected to gain even more prominence in the future.
- You have excellent financial and risk modelling skills with a strong quantitative background (degree in finance or economics preferred)
- You have 5 years+ work experience preferably in credit risk, gained in a consultancy firm (including Big Four) or credit risk department of a tier 1 financial institution.
- You have deep nderstanding of financial markets, private banking and investment banking products including sound derivative knowledge.
- Ability to present complex issues to senior management in a simple way
- You have strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- You are a pragmatic and solution oriented working style.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.