HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1572 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Credit Suisse - ENO Professional (3-5 yrs)
- RFDAR is globally led by Melanie Neill and reports to the Chief Risk Officer. The RFDAR function organization will assume responsibility for the data and production elements of our capital reporting deliverables, accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of input provided for reporting purposes.
- The Data Definitions, Governance and Sourcing vertical within RFDAR is responsible ensuring consistent & commonly sourced data and models for use in risk and financial reporting, and consists of the following 3 functions :
- Data Models & Definitions - to ensure that the data attributes & calculation models used by the RFDAR processes are well defined, documented & can be referenced consistently on an ongoing basis.
- Data & Models Governance - To ensure that the data attributes & calculation models used by the RFDAR processes are sourced accurately and used in accordance with our governance policy & principles.
- Data Sourcing - To build and implement data feeds to support various market and regulatory changes, in an agile and consistent manner.
- Experience in Risk Analytics in a Financial services Environment.
- The role will involve in-depth Analysis & Reporting of Exposure Moves for Credit Risk.
- The key elements of the process include analyzing exposure moves using sound product knowledge, making adjustments and regulatory reporting.
- Focus on identifying Exposure Move causes and Data Gaps
- Very Skilled at MS Access and MS Excel for Data Analytics
- Must possess sound knowledge of various products like Bonds, Swaps, Options, Futures and various other derivatives.
- SQL Skills will be an added advantage. (DML, DDL and ERD for Oracle/Sybase Databases).
- Must have a strong knowledge of Operational Risks, processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Access and Excel.
- Very strong Logical, Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge of Basel II/III would be an added advantage.
- A finance background is mandatory.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Master's Degree in Finance
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong in MS Access and MS Excel.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Very strong control skills.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills.
- Strong technical understanding of SQL and database modeling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.