Credit Suisse - ENO - Banking Operations - Portfolio Investment Scheme (7-10 yrs)
We Offer :
- You will attend to queries from client relationship managers and will work closely with the business, compliance and other internal partners.
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will inspire change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- You will Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- You have 7-10 years of experience in operations and managing day to day operations
- You possess good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can interact at senior levels in a credible fashion.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to provide solutions
- Strong Knowledge of banking & Portfolio Investment Scheme - PIS related activities
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
- Clear understanding of escalation process
- You are able to understand and document complex processes, procedures and controls
- Ability to handle Regulatory Reports for PIS
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time