HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1863 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - ENO - Banking Operations - Portfolio Investment Scheme (7-10 yrs)
We Offer :
- You will attend to queries from client relationship managers and will work closely with the business, compliance and other internal partners.
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will inspire change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- You will Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- You have 7-10 years of experience in operations and managing day to day operations
- You possess good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and can interact at senior levels in a credible fashion.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to provide solutions
- Strong Knowledge of banking & Portfolio Investment Scheme - PIS related activities
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
- Clear understanding of escalation process
- You are able to understand and document complex processes, procedures and controls
- Ability to handle Regulatory Reports for PIS
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.