HR at Credit Suisse
Views:2155 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Credit Suisse - ENO - Banking Operations - Loans (7-10 yrs)
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will inspire change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- You will stay vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- You will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end execution of a transaction and liaise closely with internal partners and ensure adequate life-cycle management for each transaction
- You will assist in conducting LTV reviews for Lombard loans and liaise with CRM, Collateral Valuations team etc. for LTV methodology & assignment.
- You will contribute to developing and improving the existing lending solutions and processes, and ensure that the offering is aligned with regulations
- Ensure that fees and expenses are accounted for internally and disbursed to external clients as applicable in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- You have 7-10 years of experience in operations and managing day to day operations
- You possess strong knowledge of loans
- You possess good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and are able to interact at senior levels in a credible fashion.
- Independent thinking and ability to provide solutions strong verbal and written English skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
- Clear understanding of escalation process
- The ability to understand and document complex processes, procedures and controls
- Ability to Handle Regulatory Reports for Loans
- Experienced in product coverage across Lombard Facilities (covering loans, etc.); and lending against Universal Life Insurance.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.