Credit Suisse - Director - Finance Change/Global Resolution & Recovery Planning - Valuation in Resolution (18-25 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients- and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
At Finance Change, we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems.
In partnership with our key partners, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise.
We seek to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis methodologies as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources.
The Value in Resolution (- ViR- ) project is part of the Resolution and Recovery Planning (- RRP- ) program which is a multi-year mandatory regulatory reporting requirement as per the guidelines from FINMA.
As the Director - Finance Change in Pune the individual will be responsible for leading the Pune engagement for the Global RRP- Valuation in Resolution Program. This includes
- Working with the ViR Global Program Manager to define and execute the Program Deliverables
- Build, develop and handle the Pune ViR team, by engaging and grooming internal talent, ensuring suitable book of work assignment, hiring for new roles and filling gaps in organization structure via internal or external hiring
- Overall Responsibility for the gathering of business requirements, documentation of business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions, where required
- Leading extensive interactions with Business and IT counterparts to understand high level business requirements, engage / drive the design approach and syndication by, for instance, effectively running regular Operating committees, Workgroup Meeting and relevant workshops
- Lead Scope Planning, Project Planning and handling Delivery of key Program achievements and deliverables
- Provide periodic Project Updates including risks and issues to relevant senior Project Governance Forums
- Driving business change readiness activities and liaison with business users for acceptance of deliverables
- Understand the overall objectives and architectural aspects of the program and to ensure convergence of the project outcome / design to defined objectives
- Overall responsibility of Preparation of functional specifications and use cases to enable the delivery of business requirements.
- Liaison with business users for executing the- User Acceptance Test- and securing sign-off
- Lead the definition of the Target Operating Model to support faster Close process
- Buildout and handle the ViR team in Pune with all aspects of delivery management, team management, capability buildout and talent management
- You have 18+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
- You have 10 + years experience in a Change function driving large impact change/transformation programmers
- You have deep knowledge and experience as project manager, and strong problem-solving capabilities
- You have experience in a CFO function preferable
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience in business analysis practices such as requirements engineering, modelling business processes, use cases and test case analysis
- Deep understanding of accounting or financial / regulatory requirements
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and highly client oriented attitude
- Demonstrated capability of building and growing functional teams
- You have experience handling mid to large teams including off-site teams
- Strong senior partner management experience
- Excellent team-player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication)
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues in other locations
- Excellent MS Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.