Assistant Vice President - HR at Credit-Suisse
Views:3334 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Credit Suisse - Director - Enterprise Risk Management - IT Vertical (14-19 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's craft the future of Credit Suisse together.
Role Description :
- EORM IT team is looking for a senior technologist to lead technology solutions that cover enterprise risk and related risk management (used at Credit Suisse globally). Examples functions covered are group level scenarios, economic risk capital, model risk, new evolving risk domains etc.
- The role is as a senior technologist taking global ownership of deliveries and change projects from IT side across model risk applications, spanning group level risks across business lines and regions.
- You have solid experience in Risk and/or Trading functions and preferably within an Investment Bank, having worked on delivering solutions for critical platforms.
We Offer :
- You will understand the requirements for key projects, define solutions while working with other functional managers and ensure these projects are delivered on-time.
- You will act as the point of contact, understand technical details and be able to help prioritize tasks across business priorities.
- You will delve into fine technical details along with support and infrastructure teams including but not limited to understanding data schema, configurations and explain to clients the exact nature of issues involved.
- You will develop deep understanding of CS applications and identify re-use capability while defining new solutions.
- Face off to global IT teams including development, architecture, support and infrastructure, Audit and other partners.
You Offer :
- You have experience in development of global risk and/or trading applications.
- You have experience working in complex risk aggregation and calculations engines.
- You have experience with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Fixed Income or Foreign Exchange.
- You have superb communication and partner management skills. Able to deeply understand, explain and handle conflicting priorities across global businesses and risk teams
- You have worked with teams across geographical location and ability to influence without direct reporting line.
- You have experience working in low latent, high through put trading systems as the technical lead (optional)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.