HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1502 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Suisse - Depository Participant Operations Role (5-13 yrs)
Credit Suisse - Depository Participant Operations
We Offer :
- You will be second in line in DP Operations team.
- You will attend to queries from client Relationship Managers and will work closely with the Business, Compliance and other internal partners.
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
You Offer :
- 5-10 years of experience in Depository Participant operations
- Excellent attention to detail, pro-activeness, control-focused approach and positive attitude.
- Having experience in managing Private Banking clients
- Good communication skills
- Ability to independently handle operations and challenging situations in the absence of the manager
- Knowledge of DP regulations
- Ability to handle changes, willingness to partner with business on new products
- You are an ambitious individual that can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a team-player