Credit Suisse - Credit Risk/Liquidity & Market Risk Role - Treasury Domain (6-13 yrs)
- Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients- and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities.
- The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
We offer :
- An opportunity to support the liquidity risk appetite process
- You will analyse risk exposures and limit excesses
- You will assess and oversee additional stress analyses
- You will be able to engage with and challenge the Front Office on risk taking activities, limit excesses, forecasting. In addition you will advise the Front Office on and enforce timely excess risk sign-off and remediation
- You will participate the in Pre-trade Approval and New Business processes
- You will identify and report new risk factors; engaging with & supporting the Liquidity Methodology team where required
- You will complete the annual review and write-up of the Internal Liquidity Assessment and Measurement Process (ILAAP), describing the various models and methodologies utilized.
- You will develop & maintain a robust understanding of relevant industry standards, regulatory requirements and expectations for the CS EU liquidity risk function ensuring that these requirements are met
- You will be responsible for adequate and effective line controls for CS EU and for promptly raising control issues
- You will implement or support the implementation of audit and regulatory issues relevant to CS EU within agreed upon time frame
- You will participate in Risk Factor Identification (RFI) procedures so that all material risks are identified, analyzed, mapped, quantified, documented and reported and included in the meaningful risk measures (e.g. VaR, SVaR, IRC, Risk not in VaR (RNIV), Scenarios) in a timely, effective and transparent fashion.
You offer :
- A university degree, preferably in Finance, Quantitative subject or equivalent work experience
- Postgraduate degree and/or a professional qualification (ACT, CFA, FRM) is considered a plus
- MS Excel, VBA and MS PowerPoint skills a plus
- You will have extensive experience in a relevant Treasury and/or Liquidity Risk or other relevant role
- Experience in Market Risk is a significant benefit, as is investment banking experience.
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for Liquidity Risk and risks of financial instruments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.