Credit Suisse - Credit Control Officer (3-8 yrs)
Working within the Asia/Pacific CRM Control team, responsible for maintaining a robust credit risk monitoring and control environment in accordance with Global CRM policies and procedures.
Primary duties include:
- Supporting the Regional Credit Risk Management departments,
- Various Reporting tasks,
- Enforcement of Credit Risk Management controls.
- Interaction with business partners in Finance in the timely delivery of their queries/issues in relation to the Regulatory Capital reporting
- Handling queries from Finance teams related to Internal Ratings, Transaction Ratings, NAIC code to Model mapping, performing RRC reconciliations, Wrong Way Risk reviews etc.
- Centrally maintaining static data in global Credit system (Insight) via dedicated mailbox. Request is sent across by various teams namely Credit Officers/Analyst, Client-Onboarding, Reference Data, Legal, Front Office etc across all the regions (Asia, Europe & America).
- Providing quality reports to Credit officers / credit analyst team globally to maintain their portfolio. Eg GG Cash Trading Tokyo report, Asia JL Money Market Call report etc.
- Responsible for maintaining certain important process around Structured Trades, Long Form Agreements, NAIC less than 5 digits, FLP NAIC review, IRMA reconciliation, CCP review, UCRM Review, Insight access, Various firewall review in system etc.
- Maintaining limits on electronic trading platforms to ensure parity with limits set on credit systems.
- Handling queries pertaining to trading on electronic platforms like EFX, EBS, and Global1. Running periodic reports in the day and perform proactive limit reallocation to ensure sufficient trading lines are available for front office to trade
- Perform GCE Limit reconciliation for different entities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven financial industry experience and ideally credit risk management experience is desirable.
- Basic financial product knowledge is desirable.
- You must have good attention to detail, have a strong appreciation of controls and be capable of applying control principles to a wide variety of situations.
- You also have an ability and interest in becoming proficient in the use of new systems
- You will need to be inventive and capable of developing a network of contacts within the firm.
- You should be ambitious, dedicated and demonstrate good judgment along with good interpersonal skills, and be a phenomenal communicator
- You should have good Excel skills
- Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.